AngularJS directives are markers on HTML DOM elements (like attribute, element name). AngularJS will comes with set of built-in directives, below are the few of them.
- ngApp : Used as root element of the application
- ngController : Used to attach controller class to the view
- ngModel : Used to bind variables or application data to HTML controls input,select, textarea
- ngInit : Used to initialize the variables and application data
- ngBind : Used to assign text to HTML elements
- ngRepeat : Used to repeat the elements based on a collection
- ngShow/ngHide : Used to show or hide the HTML element
- ngStyle : Used to set CSS style to an element
- ngClass : Used to dynamically set CSS classes
In our next articles we will discuss about the above directives with examples.